Commissions for non-commercial/personal use are currently OPEN.
I reserve the right to refuse (and therefore refund) a commission for any reason, without explanation.
Please see my page on Ko-fi for the following types of commissions:
- Digital Pet Portraits
- Emote Packs (Discord or Twitch)
Please email me for the following types of commissions:
- Digital Full-body Character Portraits
- Digital Pet Portraits with 3+ pets
- Mandalas of greater complexity
And for those interested in COMMERCIAL work, or have a question about a possible personal commissions not listed here, should also email me with details of your project. I would love to discuss ideas with you!
What I Can Draw
- Fantasy creatures, such as unicorns, dragons, birds, etc.
- Humanoid characters (Fanart, OCs, etc.)
- Real People from a photo reference
What I Don’t Draw
- Hateful imagery
- NSFW content
For the standard terms, I am the Artist, and you are the Client.
These terms are for NON-COMMERCIAL WORK. If you require work for commercial purposes, please email me directly. By commissioning me, the Client agrees to all terms listed.
- Final art will be a high resolution (300dpi) .jpg. Other formats may be requested.
- Please allow for time for delivery, depending on the complexity of the image. (We will discuss a timeline at the outset, if it is not listed on the description on the Ko-fi commission page.)
- Upon completion of the commission, the high-res image(s) will be sent to the Client.
Revisions (Does not apply to sketch commissions!)
- Client may request a round of revisions at the sketch phase and again at the commission’s inking/flat colour phase.
- Significant changes or complete reworking of an image at a later stage may incur additional fees.
- After delivery of the final high-res image, the Client will have a week to inform the Artist of any apparent errors. After such time the commission will be considered complete.
- Once work is started, refunds will not be given.
- If the Artist must cancel for any reason, the Artist will refund the commission in full.
- All sales are final. Refunds will not be given for completed work.
Copyrights and Usage
- The Artist holds the right to every artwork. (This means I can share them online in my galleries, use them for publicity, and post them wherever I want.)
- The Artist may reproduce and distribute the art for any reason, personal or commercial.
- The Client may use the work for PERSONAL USE only. (Such as for use on social media, profile images, or print it for yourself.)
- The Client may claim the right to their character(s), but they do not have the rights to the image itself.
- The Client may share the artwork online, giving the Artist proper credit. (Link back to me on social media, please!)
- The Client MAY NOT resell the image to third parties. (For example, make prints or merchandise using my artwork for sale. The Client is not allowed to resell the original image for money.)
- The Client may request Exclusivity. With exclusivity, the Artist will not post the artwork anywhere, at any time. The work is strictly the Client’s to share. The fee for this is an additional 50% of the total commission.
If you have any further questions, please let me know. Those who wish to negotiate different terms may email me to discuss their project.